Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love Long Weekends

I so love long weekends. Mostly because of all the family time and partly because my sweet hubby lets me sleep in a little. G likes his morning walks with his dad.

We started off the weekend with a little trip down to central Illinois for a family BBQ. It was great to see family that we don't regularly get to visit with. Especially our West Coast visitor! Love you Aunt Marilyn! We also got to meet Byron's cousin's newborn baby boy. Just 6 weeks old. Such a sweet little guy.

G giving his new cousin a kiss...or a taste...??


Aunt Leanne helping G cool off


Sunday we spent some of the day at home, some of the day at Menards buying a pool, and some of the day at my parents{for dinner}. Yeah, we got a pool. Just big enough for our little family to enjoy. Looking forward to lots of pool time this summer.

Gideon's Grandma and Aunt's made a little pool for him out of storage container




Monday we ventured out to my aunts house to enjoy the holiday. The rain put a damper on swimming in their pool. When we thought all hope was lost, the sun poked out from behind the clouds and we got a little swim time in.

Having fun in his cousin's Little Mermaid floaty...

Byron is so much more tan than us...


Hope you enjoyed the long weekend too!

No comments: