Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, June 17, 2010

8 Months


Our little man is 8 months already. I really can't believe how fast he's growing up. We went to his 8 month check up this week. 21 lbs-28 inches-healthy, happy baby all around. In the last two weeks he got his first tooth (on the bottom). It's really quite cute. He's making a bunch of new sounds. He gets around quite well too. Still wouldn't call it crawling, but whatever he does he can move fast when he's motivate. He likes to follow me around the house. I have to admit that I love that {for now}. The other day he pulled himself up to get something out of his toy basket. I think we are in trouble now. One of his favorite activities is using mom and dad as jungle gyms.

No comments: