Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

8 Months on the Potty



Okay, so I took a little break from elimination communication (Diaper Free Baby) due to the fact that Gideon got really heavy really fast and I couldn't hold him over the toilet anymore. A couple months ago he was able to start sitting on his potty on his own. He has a very predictable poop schedule: once in the morning within an hour of waking up. I've been putting him on the potty with his diaper on because he freaked out in the beginning when I would take it off and sit him down. He would poop in his diaper but be on the potty. I recently started putting him on the potty with no diaper. He was cool with it, but didn't actually go to the bathroom. TODAY HE DID IT! Yay! So, I can officially say that Gideon is pooping on the potty at 8 months and 3 weeks old. He peed on the potty too, but I haven't really been focusing the peeing part. I'm still a little unsure how to work on that part considering he is a boy and he can't even stand up on his own yet. One step at a time I suppose. Still hoping to have him potty trained around the age of one...so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: