Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes, more Gideon

A few videos of my little guy...he's a pretty loud kid, especially when he decides to get in the screaming mood at the store.





Gideon is a lot more interested in things he should not be than his own toys now that he's getting more mobile. Time to get serious about baby-proofing the house.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

He is so cute!!! Are you loving this phase of babyhood?

We got a closed-cabinet TV stand from IKEA between David and Geneva and it made babyproofing electronics much much easier.

Racquel said...

Yes, I do love this phase! And he's a happy baby too...now if he would only sleep :)!!