Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

God's Blessings

Okay, so I'm trying to keep this blog going. My little man still keeps me quite busy. He's napping now, so I thought I'd try a quick post (although, his naps are usually only 20 min. long so I'm trying to type fast)!

Byron's employer just called him and told him they would like him to do the construction supervision for their job that is starting on Monday. This will be about 8 to 12 months of work, which would be a huge blessing and we are thanking God for his provision.
Couple down sides: Byron has no experience in construction supervision, so he is a little unsure of his abilities (I know he's going to do great, but prayer for him in this area is appreciated); The commute is 1.5 hours each way and a very early start in the morning; We are really going to miss all the family time we've gotten the past few weeks, but are thankful for the time we had. Thanks for all the prayers. God is so good and so faithful.

Gideon Development: Now scooting/pulling himself forward on his tummy. May have this crawling thing down soon. Getting better at eating solid foods. Even though there are no teeth yet, he seems to have a handle on the chewing thing, some-what figured out how to swallow bigger pieces of food, getting better at picking up smaller pieces of food and getting them into his mouth (50% of the time). -6 months, 3 weeks





No comments: