Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How Long Has It Been??




Wow, so it has been over a month since my last post. Life with our little guy leaves me little time to check my email let alone keep up with my blog these days. Dont get me wrong, he is a great kid, he just does'nt like to nap :). He takes 20 minute cat-naps which seems to work or him, but is hard on me.

So, life these days real quickly...

Aunt had her 4th baby-a girl!. I have been trying to go out there to help her out with my mom once a week. She also has a 17 yr. old, 8 yr, old and almost 2 yr. old!

My husband and I wet on our first date without the baby to celebrate his 28th birthday on tuesday. It was nice and we didn't even talk about the baby. G has been able to go much longer between feedings these days (which has been so nice on me).

My husband was recently layed off from his job :( The Lord continues to provide and we just found out his unemployment benefits will cover the bills ad there should be no reason or us to aquire any debt from this. On the up-side I am looking forward to the extra time with him. **Please pray for a job to come his way**

Gideon is going to be 6 months next week. We just started introducing him to solids and are trying Baby Led Weaning (more on that in a later post). He loves going on walks, listening to music, and playing with his mom and dad. He is rolling over from his back to tummy (but not visa versa). Diaper changes are a little more challenging now that he can squirm away. He tries to move forward, but doesn't quite know how to go about it yet. He does manage to turn himself around while he's on his tummy.

I am having fun and very busy being a mom. My little man brings me such joy. Balancing the mom and wife roles is a little challenging but I think I am getting better at it. Other than that my current hobby is Super Couponing.

Some pictures...


Easter 2010

Having fun playing with his toys

Eating an apple




1 comment:

Rachael said...

Gideon is so cute! That's great you and Byron had a nice lunch for his birthday, it gets a lot easier to leave them when they space their nursing out.

I'm so glad that unemployment covers all your expenses too!