Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Staying Healthy & Staying Green....


Here is proof that you can Supercoupon and still eat healthy and stay green...


Wild Harvest Organic Roman Lettuce (3 heads)-$1.00!!

Grande all natural, multigrain tortilla chips- $1 per bag

Special K cracker (90 cal a serving)- $0.49 cents a box

{LOTS} Dannon Activia yogurt- FREE

Seventh Generation
liquid dish soap-$0.69 cents

Seventh Generation disinfectant spray-$0.99 cents

Palm Olive Pure + Clear dish soap-$0.57 cents

Marcal* facial tissue- $0.29 cents a box

Marcal paper towels- $0.29 cents a roll

Marcal toilet paper-$0.29 cents a 4 roll pack!

*100% of our Small Steps® products are made from 100% premium recycled paper, not trees. Our 100% premium recycled eco friendly products are hypoallergenic, virtually lint free, and whitened without chlorine bleaching. Small Steps® bath tissue, towels, napkins and facial tissue contain just the right combination of strength, absorbency and softness to handle every job.


Plus, with all that you save you can afford to purchase more organic, healthy, and sustainable products!

Supercouponing update: 3rd month of supercouponing and saved 57% ($200!!!) of our monthly grocery budget (all food, household, and personal care items). Not too bad if you consider I'm stockpiling too!

No comments: