Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, November 9, 2009

One Month Old

I can't believe our baby boy is already 1 month old today! He's already grown 2 inches and gained a wopping 3lbs! Here are some more pictures and a couple short videos.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps


Out for our first walk!


He loves hanging out with Dad

Byron calls this his "jail-bird" look

Cute shirt from Uncle Brad and Aunt Leanne w/ his matching cute cloth diaper cover


Cute onesie from Papa T

Daddy Time

Tummy Time

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow, one month already?!?! You finally made an appearance with Gideon on the blog {aside from the 1st day/hospital picture}. He is really cute!! I didn't realize the shirt I made matched one of his diaper covers- ha! I hope all is well...