Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, October 26, 2009

Life These Days


Blogging has not been a priority for me lately. We've all been pretty tired around here. Our little man is keeping us busy, but we just fall more in love with him each day! Here are some more pictures...



He loves his little boy!


Yes, he smiles in his sleep. Love it!






1 comment:

Rachael said...

Gideon is so cute! I love all his little newborn expressions. Byron looks so happy. I hope that everything is going well for you!