Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes, It's Christmas Time!

.
Okay, so I'm really not into the whole decorating for holidays thing. Byron, however, brought home a Christmas tree he picked up for FREE. A church has their office across the hall from my husband's office at work and they were giving away Christmas trees as an outreach. They had some extras and were giving them away to anyone who wanted one. Somehow he managed to fit the 7/8 foot tree inside of our PT Cruiser.

So, I put up a few Christmas lights in the windows and after rearranging things around the house a little, we put up the Christmas tree. My mom and sister came over and we made strings of popcorn and cranberries and then a few days later Byron, my sister, and I made Christmas ornaments out of applesauce and cinnamon (Thanks Debby & Jeanie). Here are some pictures of our Christmas Time fun...


Yay, we got the tree leveled!

Stringing popcorn with my mom and Lorielle



Notice I'm wearing my Dundee-Crown High School
sweatshirt-DC What?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making ornaments with Byron and Lorielle


My Byron sculpting a masterpiece


What a cutie! She's not a little girl anymore :(


Various ornaments after being painted


A "zombie" Byron made


An Easter Island ornament Byron made


Byron's Masterpiece: The Alien


This one is for all you Dark Crystal fans outhere: "The Podling," created by me.


Our first Christmas Tree!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ornaments you made! Byrons are creeeeeepy, hahaha. The Easter Island one is really cool though.