Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Friday, December 12, 2008

Movie Night


Normally, my husband and I don't rent movies on a Tuesday night. There are always exceptions, of course. I happened to be at Walmart Tuesday and saw they were selling Batman: The Dark Knight. I then remembered that Walmart has a Redbox. How can you beat a new movie release for $1??? Byron and I rent movies from the Redbox often. It's a great cheap "date night." We also found this website and have even rented movies for FREE (don't worry, it's totally legitimate).

So yeah, we rented the The Dark Knight. I liked it overall, but we both agreed that it was a little long. Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) was a great Joker. I recommend it to any Batman fan.

.

No comments: