Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amazon MP3 Downloads

Okay, so I have to post about this. I just downloaded an album of one of my favorite bands, All American Rejects, for only $2.99!! I have to admit, I'm a sucker for the pop rock/punk/emo bands...what can I say?They released the album today and I've been waiting impatiently for it. To my surprise, I stumbled upon Amazon.com MP3 downloads. Individual songs are 99 cents, but you usually get a better deal if you buy the whole album. This was an unusually low price and I'm thrilled!

No comments: