Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheesecake Bites

I only make this dessert one season out of the year. It's a little bit of work, but I love making them and they are delicious. I also like them because they are small. You can eat one or two and be satisfied without the guilt of eating a whole piece of cheesecake.

Just make your favorite cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust in a 8 x 8 square pan double lined with aluminum foil. I usually make the cheesecake the day before to make sure it is properly chilled.
The next day, melt a bag of your favorite chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of shortening or butter. Then cut your cheesecake in about 25-36 squares.
Now it is time to drizzle the chocolate (my favorite part).

Let the chocolate harden (about 20 min.)
Then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Enjoy!
I made a plane cheesecake with milk chocolate coating along with a turtle cheesecake (the ones w/ the pecans on top)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look sooooooo good. Cheesecake is my all-time favorite dessert.