Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, October 5, 2009

Several of you have been asking for pictures of the kitchen, but we haven't really been living at home (thanks mom and dad for housing us for a few days!) due to the smell of the fumes. We were finally able to move back home on Saturday and then realized several bare spots on the floor. So, the guy is coming back today because he's going to have put on another coat-eeehhh!

I was able to paint the kitchen (thanks to Sherwin Williams for their sale on Low-VOC paints) on Saturday with help from my mom-in-law while B worked on the garage with help from our dads-THANKS. I was also able to paint our enclosed side porch as well, so I feel good about that. Unfortunately, our kitchen is still in our dining room and encroaching on the rest of the house. This is not extactly how I planned things going. And now we are looking at being banned from the house again for another 5 days. With 6 days until our due date...I'm feeling a little anxious about things. I'm trying to stay calm because I know this is not good for the baby, but it's hard. I really don't know what's wrong with me and why I opened up this can of worms. It is what it is now....

With all of that being said, Byron and I are getting exciting about our little one arriving soon. I can't believe we went from weeks to days now. I'm feeling wobbly these days and things are definitely starting feel different. I was hanging out with my one-year old cousin today. She is such a happy baby and got me so excited to have my own child to kiss, snuggle, and squish anytime I want!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Your baby countdown is now a FIVE. I remember when it had 3 digits. :)

I bet you'll be glad when the kitchen project is wrapped up! What a major task right before baby (not to mention wrapping up the garage). I'm sure it looks great- especially with a new coat of Low- VOC paint!

You'll have to post pictures of both projects at some point...