Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Garden...here we come

I finally got some exercise on Saturday. Wasn't it just a beautiful weekend? Our three apple trees were delivered last week, so it was time to plant them. Byron put a lot of work into those babies. Digging holes, putting in irrigation systems for them, putting on weed barriers, mulching, and staking them to the ground. They look great and he did a really nice job. He won't let me take pictures yet because he under-estimated how much mulch he would need and wants to get some more.

We took a break and went on a ride to our local big box store to purchase a rototiller. When we returned home, B continued to plant the trees and I tilled our 25'x25' garden. I also weeded the strawberry patch and cut back our asparagus plants. After getting out of my exercise routine the past couple months I was pretty sore the next day. Although, it felt great to be outside. I can't wait to start planting and spend more time in the garden.

Pictures to come....

No comments: