Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talented Sister

Last night was the Dundee-Crown High School Talent Show. My sister, Chanel performed "White Horse" by Taylor Swift with 2 other friends. She played the guitar and sang as well. There's a short video clip of her performance below. They had the best out of all the performances, by far. And I'm not just saying that because she's my sister. Love you Chanel! Enjoy....



P.S. If you get my blog by email, you can click on the link to go to the website to view this video. Thanks.

No comments: