Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, February 2, 2009

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your engagement Nicole and Adam! I love you guys!

My sister and boyfriend of 2 years are getting married late summer of this year. Over the weekend 1/3 of the 9 bridesmaids, Nicole, and my mother went dress shopping. Here are some pictures of our little adventure:


"Grab one of those Disney pins!"


Beautiful bride to be. If you are lucky enough to get invited to the wedding, you'll get to see which one she picked!

Picking out the bridesmaids dresses...just imagine them all in black

We called this the "Alice in Wonderland" dress...hahaha
Like my socks?


Oh, we're having fun now


Hmm...better get tan before the wedding!


Haha...don't kill me for this one, Nic


Wish the rest of you ladies could have been there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun time! I'm so excited for your family. Love the Alice in Wonderland dress, lol.

Leanne said...

Congratulations to your sister, Nicole... and your entire family. It looks like you had a fun outing with your sisters dress shopping!

Anonymous said...

I like the alice-in-wonderland dress too!