Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Friday, November 7, 2008

Book Recommendation


Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola & George Barna is one of the many books on my "to read list."

I finished this book yesterday. Although I do think the authors may have exaggerated some things in this book, I think it is a fantastic book for every Christian. They go from the 1st century to present day, from the roots of the steeple to the sermon. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to explore the roots of our church practices.

This book was both enlightening and helped me to think about why we do what we do on Sunday mornings in a way I never thought about before.

1 comment:

Racquel said...

Thanks! I actually already purchased "Reimagining Church." I am looking forward to starting it soon. I have already subscribed to his blog as well! Thanks again