Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let the truth be heard

.
Saturday, Byron and I decided to go and vote early. Some of you may know that we support Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party.

Thursday, CSPAN aired a Third Party debate between Chuck Baldwin and Independent, Ralph Nadar. It is unfortunate how third parties are systematically excluded from the media and process as a whole.

Please watch this debate. PLEASE don't waste your vote on a RepubliCRAT. Vote for Chuck Baldwin for the REAL change this country needs. Let the truth be heard...

No comments: