Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin-ish Picking

Saturday we thought it would fun to take Gideon to pick pumpkins. After checking out some places, the cost, and the fact that it was going to be a cold and windy day we decided for something a little let extravagant. We basically went to a local glorified farm stand. They basically picked all the pumpkins and put them in big piles according to size outside of the barn. There you can go and "pick" your pumpkin. They also have some cheazy kid stuff like pony rides, train rides, and the like. What drew us here was the there was no entrance fee and the fact that we didn't know how long our 2 year old would last.

Out of the only 30 minutes we were there I think our son had about 10 minutes worth of fun. He HATED how windy it was. Such a wimp, but good call on our part. Here are some pictures...


Checking out the ponies







This one gets me.





Hiding from the wind, but still smiling.


No comments: