Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CSA-Week 1

Last night we picked up our first box from our CSA. Included was a variety of lettuces, snap peas, bok choy, and lemon balm. The lettuces and peas will be easy to use since we pretty much have a salad with every meal. I am on the hunt for bok choy recipes (that aren't just a wilted glob of a side dish) and meals where I can use the lemon balm. Our CSA sends along a few recipe ideas, but the one the sent along with the bok choy really isn't my cup of tea. Maybe I'll post some recipe success stories associated with the CSA in future posts.

Wish I got a picture of everything we received. Maybe next week.

No comments: