Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fat Head

If you have seen the movie, "Super Size Me" (or not) my husband and I recommend another movie to add to your Netflix Queue. Tom Naughton reveils in his documentary, "Fat Head" that what we have been told about saturated fat and cholesterol has been a bunch of "bologna". Laced with humor, full of facts, and "busting" myths, this film may leave you never looking a cheeseburger the same again...and not the way you might think :).



I heard this film can also be watched on Hulu :)

No comments: