Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Friday, August 6, 2010

"You Must Like Bread"

"You must like bread." That's what the cashier said as I loaded up the belt with my 16 loaves of bread and 10 packages of bagels. "Why the heck would you buy all that bread," you ask?

While I was looking through the grocery ads yesterday I noticed that our Italian grocer, Caputo's, had Natural Ovens Bread and Bagels on sale for $1.99-A STEAL!!! If you have every had Natural Ovens bread you must know that it is the absolute best bread for you that you can buy. Made with the most wholesome ingredients and definitely NO High fructose corn syrup. Well, my hubby LOVES this bread and will settle for pretty much nothing less. At Woodman's I can find it for around $3.79 a loaf. You can see how I was pretty excited about the $1.99. If you know me by now you know I rarely make a purchase without a coupon. I was ready to clear out the store with the $1.99, BUT I found a coupon for 60cents off any Natural Ovens product! As an added bonus this is a .pdf coupon, which means you can print as many as you want until it expires!! That brings the cost down to $1.39 a loaf!! You can hardly get a loaf of your standard crapola white bread for that price. I literally felt like I stole a cart full of bread today.

And this, my friends, is another example of how you can still eat healthy and coupon at the same time :)

So, yes...I stocked up....but don't worry I left plenty for you :)


16 loaves of bread, 10 pkgs of bagels=$36.14+tax


They have a variety of yummy flavors, such as sunny millet, whole wheat, organic wheat with flax. The bagels: cinnamon raisin, blueberry, brainy.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I went to Caputo's this morning but the Nature Oven bread was $4.09 a loaf :(. Glad you got such an awesome deal and thanks for the coupon link! I've got a bunch of coupons to give you on Sunday.