Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, July 27, 2009

Time for a Break

Life seems to never stop. Saturday we spent the day going over finances (isn't it funny how you can do everything right and still get screwed in life?) and then helped get everything ready for my sister and brother-to-be's bridal shower. Sunday we got over to help with the party several hours early and stayed for clean up as well. The shower was beautiful, although after everyone left it felt like we were still just putting up the streamers. What a whirlwind. I did have to sneak away for a nap. This third trimester is really "weighing" on me.

All the Bridesmaids

Good thing is that we are getting ready to leave for vacation early tomorrow morning. (We are traveling to Denver, CO for my husband's close college friend's wedding. He's in the wedding.) I'm really looking forward to this break from life and all the wedding festivities...and spending time in the hotel pools. I love just floating in the water to take all this weight off of my body. All I have on my agenda today is to pack! Then the craziness begins again when we return. Monday night childbirth class, Thursday 30week ultrasound, Friday church young adult meet n' greet, Saturday family party, Sunday church hosted baby shower for us. Oh goodness....things need to slow down before this baby arrives!

But for now...Colorado, here we come...

No comments: