Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, March 30, 2009

What's Going On

Wow, it's been a couple weeks since my last post. It's been a rough first trimester, but I'm feeling the light at the end of the tunnel. We are on week 12. Only one more week until the 2nd trimester! I have already felt some relief with the morning sickness and am hopeful I will get past this in the next couple weeks. The Lord has really blessed us. My aunt had my little cousin 8 months ago and she's already the size of a one year old! That means she's already growing out of all her stuff..which means we get use all their baby gear (I'm not really one of those people who need to have everything certain colors or want a theme for the baby room). That alone has been a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Also, my aunt is letting me borrow all her maternity clothes! Bags of them. Thanks Auntie! I really can't wait until my baby bump gets bigger so I can start wearing them.

Along with baby stuff, we are also trying to get our garden ready. We were definitely late getting our seedlings going. With being sick and all it was hard to think about, but we managed to get them going the first week in March. We'll see how it goes. Byron made our very own tomato cages a couple weekends ago. He's pretty proud of them.

This is what our garden looks like now...:(


Some of our seedlings starting to grow....


My Love making tomato cages





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed your blog while you've been on hiatus. Your tomato seedlings look great. And what a blessing to have all of your aunt's baby gear and maternity clothes to use!