Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gardening Resources

I'm the type of person who learns better if someone shows me how to do it rather than tell me. As my husband and I have started to garden over the last couple years, I have searched the internet for resources. One of my favorites is a video podcast called Gardenfork.
Eric Rochow, the creator, is just your average guy who likes to garden, cook, and live green. His wife works the camera and there two energetic dogs are always in the background causing a distraction. He has great tips and how-to videos that make you feel like you can do it too. Anything from pruning apple trees to making apple crisp.

Rochow is also creator of Real World Green. He has videos ranging from how to recycle your Christmas tree to how to "Green your Laundry."

Check out his website and subscribe to his video podcasts. Let Eric Rochow help you get a good start to this year's growing season.

No comments: