Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's That Time

The seed catalogs are coming in and piling up. It's about that time to start planning our garden. Soon we will be starting our seedlings.

Some pictures from last years garden:

Delicious lettuce

The best watermelon you've ever tasted

Garden in the spring . Everything is starting to grow!
Oh, I just can't wait!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

My brother, David, and I spoke this week. We chatted about seed catalogs... among other things! He farms down in Georgia. I mentioned a post awhile back on this dinner he attended. They sell their stuff to a couple of B+Bs in the area. I told him that if they ever moved back to IL, I'd help him with CSA stuff. They would farm and I would sell their goods- ha! It's time for us to sign-up for the CSA again this year. I think we're doing another 3-year season share with a guy from our church.

Anonymous said...

How exciting it's almost time to plant! Are you adding any new varieties this year?

Racquel said...

We were thinking about planting enough to go over and set up a stand at our local farmer's market.

I want to try out some new lettuces and cabbage this year. Maybe some different herbs. But probably more of the usual. Beans, peas, watermelon, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, etc. Mmmmm....