Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ebay Extravaganza


Hey Everyone,

As most of you know, I am currently unemployed. Recently, I have been selling a few things on ebay and craigslist to help with this situation. If any of you have anything you would like me to sell for you (with maybe a little cut off the top), please let me know. Or, if you just don't even want to deal with all that and would like to just "donate" stuff to my "cause," please let me know. It can be anything. Stuff you think is just junk, but is sitting your basement or garage. Thanks and God's blessing to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have stuff to donate! I have two boxes in my closet of clothes/books (kids books). You are totally welcome to have them!