Galations 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." Galations 2:20-21

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holy Ravioli!

Going with the theme of food stuffed with cheese, we (my mom, sister Michele & I) made raviolis on Wednesday. We began at 7:00am and finished at about 4:00pm after making 15 lbs of ravioli!

I started the day off right by cutting my finger pretty bad on the food processor blade, but I lived.

Here are some pictures of our day...


Mom stretching out some pasta dough


Making the 'Olis


My Duct-taped finger....yyeeeeeeahhh..

My beautiful sister, Michele! We found a good gluten-free pasta recipe for her, so she was able to make her own ravioli & tortellini. Doesn't it look like she had fun???


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I finally made the blog and officially am a part of your life :)

Racquel said...

Haha...I love you Mish...

Anonymous said...

I totally thought that first photo was of Danielle and not your mom!

That is a lot of ravioli...you're so Italian, HannaH would be proud ; ).

How is your finger doing now?

Leanne said...

Wow, 15 lbs of ravioli is a lot of pasta!!! I hope your finger is feeling better.